GLA: 600,000 sf (50 acres)
200 Westgate Drive
Brockton, MA 02301
- Market Basket
- Best Buy
- CW Price
- Modell's Sporting Goods
- Jo-Ann Fabric & Crafts
Property Fact Sheet
View on Map
Westgate Mall, an enclosed, regional mall in Brockton, Massachusetts, features Macy's, Sears, Best Buy, and Old Navy, plus a great mix of more than 65 specialty stores such as Aéropostale, Victoria's Secret, American Eagle Outfitters, and The Children's Place. Ideally located at the heavily trafficked intersection of Routes 24 and 27, Westgate Mall has excellent access and visibility in the heart of a densely populated trade area. An expansion in 2012 included an 80,000 square foot Market Basket, bringing the mall to in excess of 600,000 square feet and heightening the popularity of this already successful mall.
- Located in Brockton, Massachusetts, the hub of the Metro South region
- Ideally positioned with no other major mall competition within the trade area
- Surrounded by big box retailers making this a powerful retail destination, including Walmart, Lowe's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Marshalls, A.C. Moore, Toys 'R Us to name a few
- Over 24,000 college students are enrolled within a ten mile radius.
- Brockton's three regional hospitals - Signature Healthcare, Good Samaritan and the VA Boston Healthcare system, employ over 5,700 people.
|Average Household Income||$66,358 ||$73,618 ||$80,907|
|Number of Businesses||3,359||6,361||10,378|
|Daytime Employment||42,633||76,700 ||117,266|