Pine Tree Shopping Center is located at a prime site in Portland, Maine with excellent highway access, good visibility and ample parking. Anchored by Lowe's, the 15-acre site also includes two 10,000 square foot multi-tenant buildings for specialty stores, restaurants and services. Portland is the retail, finance, commerce and cultural capital of northern New England as well as Maine's largest and most visited city.
- Located on Route 25/Brighton Avenue in South Portland, a major thoroughfare from Downtown Portland to the Maine Turnpike, Westbrook and Gorham
- Easily accessible from I-95 / Maine Turnpike by either Exit 47 to Rand Road or Exit 48 to Route 25 / Brighton Avenue
- Conveniently located in an established, densely populated, Portland neighborhood
- Four million tourists visit Portland each year.
- Portlandís port handles over 206,000 international passengers each year, including 41,000 cruise ship passengers.
- Portland is the banking capital of northern New England, home to major international law firms, import/export companies, and modern high-rise office buildings located in historic districts.
|Population (2012) ||112,574 ||145,039|
|Households (2012) ||50,631||63,087|
|Average Household Income (2012) ||$60,136||$67,225|
|Daytime Employment (2012)||137,818||154,664|