The Pinehills Village Green is a classic New England town center
offering a unique mix of retail destinations and services including a fresh food market, fine wine shop, a bustling café, florist, post office, fitness and raquet club, salon and spa - to name a few. First class retail and office space is now ready for occupancy.
As the only major retail and office center along the ten-mile stretch of Route 3 between Exit 2 and Exit 5, The Pinehills Village Green is the major focus of growth for businesses on the South Shore.
- Plymouth County is the fastest growing county in Massachusetts.
- The Town of Plymouth is one of the State's fastest growing metro areas, with an in-town population over 55,000.
- The retail trade area includes over 150,000 people with incomes over $85,000.
- Nearly 17 million vehicles per year access Route 3 at Exit 3.
The Village Green is the gateway to one of the nation's most celebrated master-planned communities: The Pinehills. Winner of the 2006 Builder's Choice Award for Mixed Use Community by Builder magazine
- 3,174-acre master-planned community.
- Over 2,500 residents so far (with plans for over 5,000).
- Average home price: $592,000.
- Top home price: over $2 million.
- 2 daily-fee championship golf courses by Rees Jones and Nicklaus Design.