Outlets at Little Rock will be a truly distinctive shopping destination in Little Rock, Arkansas. Featuring some of the best brand names, this 325,000 square foot outlet center will include approximately 75 stores and be adjacent to the only Bass Pro Shops store in Arkansas. With no other outlet center within 145 miles, Outlets at Little Rock will fill a significant retail void in the market and be a strong state-wide draw. Outlets at Little Rock will have excellent highway access and visibility with its location at the intersection of I-30 and I-430 and with 95,000 cars driving by the site daily. The center is slated to open in the summer of 2015.
- Easily accessible with location at the intersection of I-30 and I-430
- Excellent visibility with 95,000 cars driving by the site daily
- Adjacent Bass Pro Shops to draw strong traffic to the site
- Little Rock MSA Population is 724,925 with an Average Household Income of $63,330
- Little Rock MSA has more than 20 institutions of higher learning with approximately 65,000 students
- Pulaski County has 5.6 million annual visitors
|Average Household Income||$58,803|