Greenland Meadows is a 357,000 square foot power center in Greenland, New Hampshire featuring Lowe’s Home Improvement and Target. The site, located on Route 33, has excellent highway access from I-95 (Exit 3). It is located in the major Portsmouth, New Hampshire market and benefits from a strong seasonal tourism trade and from regional shoppers taking advantage of no State sales tax.
- Located in the prime Portsmouth, New Hampshire market, noted for its many restaurants, attractions and shopping opportunities
- Draws Maine and Massachusetts shoppers given the lack of State sales tax in New Hampshire
- The population of the Portsmouth region swells in the summer with seasonal residents and visitors.
- The Portsmouth region is experiencing employment growth, especially with the redevelopment of the former Pease Air Force Base.
- The location, history, and cultural strength of Portsmouth regularly land it on “best places to live” lists.
- Excellent highway access from I-95
|Population (2010) ||14,971 ||40,415 ||71,075|
|Households (2010) ||6,481 || 18,139 ||30,733|
|Average Household Income (2010) ||$84,685||$93,206 ||$94,958
|Daytime Population (2010) ||25,418 ||45,267 ||56,348