Bedford Highlands is a 300,000 square foot open-air shopping center in Bedford, New Hampshire anchored by Lowe’s and Target. Ideally located on Route 3 / South River Road just off I-293 / Frederick E. Everett Turnpike, Bedford Highlands serves the Greater Manchester region and is only three miles from Manchester – New Hampshire’s most densely populated city.
- Bedford is one of New Hampshire's wealthiest towns, with a 2012 estimated Average Household Income of $146,073.
- New Hampshire’s four top-ranked towns for Median Household Income (Windham, Hollis, Amherst, and Bedford) are within the project’s 15-mile trade area radius.
- This region has shown consistent population growth and expects this trend to continue.
- Located on the highly traveled Route 3 / South River Road
- Easily accessible from I-293 / Frederick E. Everett Turnpike
|Average Household Income||$87,035||$74,276||$85,966||$89,207|
|Number of Businesses||13,124||7,196||11,851||19,343|