Asheville Outlets will be the destination for shopping in the greater Asheville, North Carolina market when it opens spring of 2015. This 325,000 square foot open air center will feature approximately 75 top manufacturer and retail outlets. With no other outlet center within 80 miles, the retailers at Asheville Outlets are sure to thrive from the strong residential and tourism markets.
Ideally located five miles southwest of downtown Asheville at the I-26 and Route 191 interchange, Asheville Outlets has excellent regional access. The Asheville metropolitan market is a regional and economic hub for western North Carolina and Asheville itself has a strong and growing visitor market. More than 9.1 million people visit the Asheville region each year, of which 3.1 million stay overnight.
Asheville is a thriving mountain city with an eclectic downtown, which includes art galleries, a world-class culinary and craft beer scene, a burgeoning live music scene, and the awe-inspiring scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains. This unique city has earned national acclaim by numerous media outlets and publications as an ideal place to live, visit, and do business.
- Excellent regional access with location on I-26
- Location at Exit 33 is one of the region's primary entrances to the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Five miles southwest of downtown Asheville
- More than 9.1 million annual visitors to Asheville region
- 3.1 million visitors stay overnight, with an average stay of 2.4 nights and an average party size is 2.8 persons
- Average household income of typical visitor is in excess of $100,000
- Barron's has named Asheville as #1 of the 15 Best Places for Second Homes.
|Average Household Income||$58,379||$55,994||$54,581||$56,074|
|Number of Businesses||20,020||26,911||49,548||80,378|